|Base Tariff Details||Top Up Cards|
|Customer Experience Pack||How to Buy|
How to buy Reliance GSM Prepaid Service
Tag: cell gsm,gprs prepaid,gsm mobile,gsm mobiles,gsm phone,gsm ringtones,india prepaid,prepaid call,prepaid calling card,prepaid card,prepaid cards,prepaid cellphone,prepaid cellular,prepaid gsm,prepaid gsm sim,prepaid mobile,prepaid numbers,prepaid phone,prepaid phone cards,prepaid phones,prepaid plans,prepaid rates,prepaid refill,prepaid roaming,prepaid service,prepaid sim,prepaid sim card,prepaid sim cards,prepaid wireless,recharge prepaid,reliance calling card,reliance card,reliance cards,reliance india,reliance mobile prepaid,reliance mobiles,reliance phone cards,reliance phone prepaid, reliance sms.
Easy steps to get started!
Step 1: Walk-in to nearest Reliance World Outlet or Reliance Mobile Store
Step 2: Fill up a Pre-paid Customer Application Form (CAF)
Step 3: Please attached the required documents for your Customer Application Form to be processed
If you want to submit both of Identity & address proof together in one document , then you can submit any one from the list below:
- Arms License
- Driving License
- Photo Identity card having address
- Election Commission ID card
- Any Other document containing photograph includes
- Ration card with photo address applicable for person whose photo is affixed.
- Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS/Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS)card
- Certificate of Address having photo issued by MP/MLA/Group A Gazetted Officer in letter head.
- Certificate of Address with photo from government recognized educational institutions (For Students only)
- Certificate of Address having photo, issued by village panchayat head (for rural areas)
If you want to submit separate document for identity and for address then the options available are-
- Income Tax PAN Card
- Photo credit card
- Ration card
- Water Bill (Not older than last months)
- Telephone bill of fixed line (Not older than last 3 months)
- Electricity Bill of state company(Not older than last 3 months)
- Income Tax assessment order
- Vehicle registration certificate
- Registered Sale/Lease Agreement.
Kindly note: If the identity proof also carries your current correct address then no separate address proof is required. Customer is requested to carry original identity and address proof so that the photocopy can be duly attested at the outlet.
Visited 42929 times, 8 so far today
CommentsFor better response, post your questions, complaints, job enquiries in forum
Click here to go to Reliance Forum